Bellemain Cooling Rack, Chef Quality 12" x 17", oven-safe, $11.95


Thinking ahead to holiday baking, I was on the search for a cross-wire rack without any type of questionable nonstick coating. I came across this highly-rated rack. Get Bellemain Cooling Rack, Chef Quality 12 inch x 17 inch Chrome Plate Steel Oven Safe for just $11.95 right now at Amazon.

From Amazon:

  • Perfectly Set Goodies Every Time: Prevents soggy, burnt, brittle or dry delicacies.
  • Improves Your Health: Crisp bacon while reducing FAT, or made dried-fruits in sun
  • Keep Counters Safe: Prevent heat scorching of countertops while quick-cooling hot pans
  • Decorate with Ease: Reduce risk of your breakage by decorating treats on rack!
  • Prevent toxic transfer of rust and metal-shards (what you'll get with cheap brands)

(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)